Small apartment assets — think 5 to 50 units, secured by $1MM to $7MM loans — play a critical role in U.S. housing. They are home to roughly one-third of all renters, and nearly 80 percent of lower-income renters.
Based on a recent webinar from Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. and Freddie Mac, this presentation explores what you need to know to strategically grow your portfolio as the multifamily cycle matures, and will address the following:
- Top markets for small asset rent growth
- Investing in a rising interest rate environment
- How to qualify for discounted loan rates
- Pairing the right terms with your investment goals
- How new technology can get you financing faster